COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS
- UPDATED 7/29/21
The Siren Theater is thrilled to reopen and is committed to following safety protocols required of businesses, as outlined by the CDC, Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority and Multnomah County. Please review this list prior to coming to The Siren.
EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF, PERFORMERS AND GUESTS OF THE SIREN THEATER:
- You will be required to present a copy of your vaccination card and your ID at the door.
- Those who are able to provide a vaccination card will be able to choose if they want to wear a mask or not (OHA and CDC recommend all people wear masks inside, regardless of vaccination status).
-If you are unable to provide a vaccination card, you are required to wear a mask for the entirety of your stay at The Siren Theater.
-If the reason you cannot provide a vaccination card is because you refuse to be vaccinated when you are able to, please do not come to The Siren. For real. This has gone on long enough.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE SIREN THEATER
- All areas of The Siren Theater will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each performance.
- The Siren is happy to provide items such HEPA air purifiers, disposable masks & gloves and hand sanitizer
- Staff of The Siren Theater are required to be fully vaccinated.
For more information on these guidelines, please visit the OHA website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org