COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS
- UPDATED 8/9/21
The Siren Theater is thrilled to reopen and is committed to following safety protocols required of businesses, as outlined by the CDC, Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority and Multnomah County. Please review this list prior to coming to The Siren.
EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF, PERFORMERS AND GUESTS OF THE SIREN THEATER:
- All guests of The Siren Theater must show proof of vaccination to be allowed entry. You may provide your actual card or a photo. There will be no exceptions.
-Multnomah County and Governor Brown are requiring tat all individuals wear masks in indoor public spaces. Therefore, masks are required at The Siren Theater even if you are vaccinated.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE SIREN THEATER
- All areas of The Siren Theater will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each performance.
- The Siren is happy to provide items such HEPA air purifiers, disposable masks & gloves and hand sanitizer
- Staff of The Siren Theater are required to be fully vaccinated.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity
For more information on these guidelines, please visit the OHA website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org